- - Credit Card Information
- - Apply For Credit Card
- - Forgot Credit Card Number
- - View Monthly Invoice
- - Increase Credit Limit
- - Print Credit Card
- - Go Shopping (List | Map)
- - Search/List VE Database
- - Elevator Pitches Channel
- - Online Trading Days
- - How-To Webinar Series
- - Instructor Hand Book
- - Student Hand Book
- - Online Handbook
- - Frequently Asked Questions
This event gives students the opportunity to market their virtual companies, products and servives to a global audience via an online sales presentation
April 13th, 14th, & 15th
(All Eastern Times)
Session 2 April 13th (12:30am - 1:30pm) - 3 spots left!
Session 3 April 14th (10:30am - 11:30am)
Session 4 April 14th ( 12:30pm - 1:30pm) - Closed
Session 5 April 15th (11:00am - 12:00pm)
Session 6 April 15th (2pm - 3pm) - Closed
- Each virtual enterprise (VE) will prepare a PowerPoint or Prezi presentation featuring their company, products, and/or services. They should also have an e-store available to be introduced during their presentation.
- The slide deck or Prezi should include:
- A title page with business name and logo
- A map or graphic of the location of the business
- A photo of the business' representatives
- Featured products and services
- A link to the online store (which should be shown after the PowerPoint)
To generate trading activity, students will be asked to use their virtual credit card to purchase from fellow presenters through the IVE e-commerce site immediately after the presentation portion of the session.
In preparation for your presentations, we're sharing the video below, "Sales in the Global Market," showing VE students at Rhodes State College participating in Online Trading Day. We encourage you to share this video with your students so that they get a sense on what to expect next week. After watching the videos we would welcome any feedback from you and/or your students using the faculty and student surveys listed below.
IVE Students at Rhodes State College apply their knowledge of science and technology to a simulated venture in a global enterprise network. They create websites to buy and sell products in an e-commerce platform. In this episode students pitch their business to a network of fellow student entrepreneurs across the world.
After watching the "Sales in the Global Market" video, you may complete an anonymous and voluntary survey.
Faculty Survey: http://svy.mk/1qpT36p
If you want to watch the rest of the Student Entrepreneurs series that includes the following four VE activities; team formation, advertising a product, trading day, and presenting a business plan? Visit our YouTube website: http://bit.ly/cunyivevideos to watch all episodes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
CUNY IVE Technology Coordinator