- - Credit Card Information
- - Apply For Credit Card
- - Forgot Credit Card Number
- - View Monthly Invoice
- - Increase Credit Limit
- - Print Credit Card
- - Go Shopping (List | Map)
- - Search/List VE Database
- - Elevator Pitches Channel
- - Online Trading Days
Online Trading Day (OTD) is a virtual event where students utilize the MarketMaker platform to present their business ideas to other students and instructors around the world. You may choose to participate or observe one of the following sessions.
November 18th Session 2: 10:30am - 11:30am - FULL
November 18th Session 3: 12pm - 1pm - 3 slots open
November 18th Session 4: 1:30pm - 2:30pm - 4 slots open
November 19th Session 5: 12pm - 1pm - FULL
November 19th Session 6: 2pm - 3pm - FULL
*This event is open for High School, Undergraduates, and Graduate students.
In order to participate, students must follow the guidelines below:
- Students will give give a 3-minute sales presentation using GoToMeeting (requires a computer with internet access, and a speakerphone or VoIP setup).
- They MUST have created an e-store in MarketMaker to be introduced during the presentation.
- A PowerPoint or Prezi presentation featuring their company, products, and/or services is required.
- The slide deck or Prezi should include:
- A title page with business name and logo
- A map or graphic of the location of the business
- A photo of the business' representatives
- Featured products and services
- A link to the online store which will be shown after the presentation
- A short round of questions and answers will follow each presentation
- To generate trading activity, students will be asked to use their virtual credit card to purchase from fellow presenters through the IVE e-commerce site immediately after the presentation portion of the session.
In preparation for your presentations, we're sharing the video below, "Sales in the Global Market," showing VE students at Rhodes State College participating in Online Trading Day. We encourage you to share this video with your students so that they get a sense on what to expect next week. After watching the videos we would welcome any feedback from you and/or your students using the faculty and student surveys listed below.
IVE Students at Rhodes State College apply their knowledge of science and technology to a simulated venture in a global enterprise network. They create websites to buy and sell products in an e-commerce platform. In this episode students pitch their business to a network of fellow student entrepreneurs across the world.
After watching the "Sales in the Global Market" video, you may complete an anonymous and voluntary survey.
Student Survey: http://svy.mk/1vK4APF
Faculty Survey: http://svy.mk/1qpT36p
Discover how Online Trading Day brings a new dimension to the entrepreneurship educational experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Sincerely,The IVE Team