- - Credit Card Information
- - Apply For Credit Card
- - Forgot Credit Card Number
- - View Monthly Invoice
- - Increase Credit Limit
- - Print Credit Card
- - Go Shopping (List | Map)
- - Search/List VE Database
- - Elevator Pitches Channel
- - Online Trading Days
April 5th, 6th, & 7th
(All Eastern Standard Time)
Online Trading Day (OTD) is a virtual event where students utilize the MarketMaker platform to present their business ideas featuring their company, products, and/or services to other students and instructors around the world. This program provides students with the opportunity to practice entrepreneurship and develop leadership skills.
- Students will give give a 3-minute sales presentation using GoToMeeting (requires a computer with internet access, and a speakerphone or VoIP setup).
- They MUST have created an e-store in MarketMaker to be introduced during the presentation.
- A PowerPoint or Prezi presentation featuring their company, products, and/or services is required.
The slide deck or Prezi must include:
- A title page with business name and logo
- A map or graphic of the location of the business
- A photo of the business' representatives
- Featured products and service
- A link to the online store which will be show after the presentation
- A short round of questions and answers will follow each presentation.
- To generate trading activity, students will be asked to use their virtual credit card topurchase from fellow presenters through the IVE e-commerce site immediately after the presentation portion of the session.
"Sales in the Global Market"
We encourage you to share this video with your students so they get a sense on what to expect during the Online Trading Day event.
Discover how Online Trading Day brings a new dimension to the entrepreneurship educational experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Institute for Virtual Enterprise