- - Credit Card Information
- - Apply For Credit Card
- - Forgot Credit Card Number
- - View Monthly Invoice
- - Increase Credit Limit
- - Print Credit Card
- - Go Shopping (List | Map)
- - Search/List VE Database
- - Elevator Pitches Channel
- - Online Trading Days
- - Online Lecture Series
- - Stock Market Competition
- Trading Results 2011
- Trading Statistics 2011
- Trading Results for previous years
This event gives students the opportunity to market their virtual companies, products, and services to a global audience via an online sales presentation. Given the number of colleges, firms, and time zones, we are offering the opportunity for you to pick a time from 9:30am-3pm (Eastern time) for the sales presentations:
Session 1: April 7th, 2014 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Session 2: April 7th, 2014 (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
Session 3: April 9th, 2014 (11:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
Session 4: April 9th, 2014 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- Participating students will give an online sales presentation using GoToMeeting (requires a computer with Internet and a speaker phone or VoIP setup).
- Each virtual enterprise (VE) will prepare a PowerPoint or Prezi presentation featuring their company, products, and/or services. They should also have an e-store available to be introduced during their presentation.
- The sales presentations should be brief (3 minutes).
- The slide deck or Prezi should include:
- A title page with business name and logo
- A map or graphic of the location of the business
- A photo of the business' representatives
- Featured products and services
- A link to the online store (which should be shown after the PowerPoint)
- Prepare for Q&A
- Students should be reminded that the presentation is about selling their products or services.
To generate trading activity, students will be asked to use their virtual credit card to purchase from fellow presenters through the IVE e-commerce site immediately after the presentation portion of the session.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
CUNY IVE Technology Coordinator